Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsDoing BusinessServicesHow Do I?
Click to Home
Apply for a Recommending Commission or Board
Let us know your interest in serving the community!
Are you interested in serving on a recommending commission or board?  The Village President makes annual appointments to the Planning Commission, Economic Development Commission and the Zoning Board of Appeals with the consent of the Village Board of Trustees.  If you are interested in serving on one of those, or serving the Village in another capacity, please fill out the form and let us know!  Fill out the form and drop it off at Village Hall (301 E. North Street) or email it to the Village Administrator,John Nevenhoven, .
Appointment Application Form