Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsDoing BusinessServicesHow Do I?
Click to Home
Bad Check Restitution Program
Kane County Bad Check Restitution Program
The Kane County State's Attorney has implemented a Bad Check Restitution Program to assist local merchants and citizens with bad check losses under $5,000. This program is designed to obtain full restitution for the victims without adding to the financial burden of the criminal justice system.

Ineligible Check Information
Checks ineligible for the Kane County State's Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program may be pursued via small claims court or by a private collection agency.
  • Victim Hotline
    Ph: 877-841-4266
  • Check Writers
    Ph: 877-841-4752