Go To Search
GovernmentDepartmentsResidentsDoing BusinessServicesHow Do I?
Click to Home
How Do I?
Fill out a FOIA Request

Apply for a Job
Locate your perfect job by searching through the village's various employment opportunities.

Contact Department Staff
View our village staff directory to find the department you need to contact.

Contact Police for Non-Emergencies
Access contact information for the Village of Elburn Police Department.

Find Businesses
Access contact and location information for businesses and organizations that operate in the area.

Pay My Water Bill
Check out the easiest way to pay your village water bill.

Pay Ordinance or Parking Citation
Review methods and deadlines for paying various citations.

Pay Taxes
Review methods and deadlines for paying various village taxes.

Read Village News
Find current village news and press releases.

Report a Problem
Submit concerns, complaints, and problems to the village.

View Village Events
Look for village and department events.

Visit Area Attractions
Access information on various local attractions.

Apply for a Recommending Commission or Board
Do you want to be more involved with local government and represent your community? Fill out an application to let the Village President and staff know you are interested to serve the Village by being on a Recommending Commission (Planning Commission or Economic Development Commission) or Board (Zoning Board of Appeals)! The Village President makes appointments on these commissions and boards on an annual basis with the consent of the Village Board of Trustees. Interested in volunteering in another way, fill out the form and let us know!